Re: Digest Number 60

  • RtWyDriver@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 1999
      skeptic@onelist.com writes:

      <<
      Our local skeptic group has been searching for a discussion format for its
      meetings. At first, anyone who could get his or foot in the door was
      allowed to speak. This resulted in domination on the part of a vociferous
      few. >>
      You now know what I reference. Before the meeting jot down subjects to be
      covered, either by personal submission to a single person, or by placing
      notes in a box. Raised hands are honored for each subject, the names to be
      discarded after a certain time limit. Further discussions, fights, etc. can
      continue after the meet. Just an idea.

      Check out some differing views and questions on my web page:
      http://hometown.aol.com/rtwydriver/private/brianhom.htm