skeptic The Psychic Challenge - James Randi - Kirti Betai

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 1999
      People on Kirti's email list:

      I would like to say that I have worked with Mr. James Randi and found him to
      be an honorable and reasonable person. James offers a most generous prize of
      over 1 million dollars for proof of the paranormal. It's only fair for him
      to expect paranormal abilities to be demonstrated on his own terms to avoid
      possible fraud, misinterpretation, or easy ad hoc excuses. It is not
      unreasonable for someone expecting a few conditions to be met before just
      handing over 1 million dollars. James has tested many applicants for his
      prize, and is simply not intimidated by those more interested in fighting than
      demonstrating claims. To the best of my knowledge, there has not been any
      good properly controlled tests demonstrating real dowsing ability.

      Eric Krieg
      http://www.syc.org/e/dowsing.htm

      PS: I don't claim to represent Mr. Randi in any way

      Kirti Betai wrote:

      > From: "Kirti Betai" <mvs@...>
      >
      > IMPORTANT
      > COPY FORWARDED WITH COMPLIMENTS