Fwd: NECSS 2010 is less than three weeks away

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I wish I was able to go to this - for that matter, I'm going to try to be a speaker for next year

      Apr 1, 2010 12:42:04 AM, info@... wrote:

      About NECSS | Speakers | News & Info | Registration | Facebook | Twitter

      Contents:

      NECSS is less than three weeks away! Speakers Dinner is now sold out Drinking Skeptically at NECSS
      NECSS is less than three weeks away!

      Tickets are almost gone and sure to sell out again this year, so don't miss out on attending the Northeast's biggest skeptical conference! Our stellar line up of speakers includes:
      James Randi
      DJ Grothe
      Jamy Ian Swiss
      George Hrab
      Steve Mirsky
      Dr. David "Orac" Gorski
      Dr. Val Jones
      Dr. John Snyder
      The Skeptics Guide to the Universe
      And More!!
      Date: Saturday April 17, 2010 - 10AM-6PM

      Location: Florence Gould Hall at the French Institute, 55 E. 59th St. New York, NY (between Madison and Park Avenues)

      Registration: Tickets are available via the NECSS website until April 11. After April 11, all tickets must be purchased via Ticketmaster or the French Institute Box Office (both of which charge additional service fees).

      Schedule: The NECSS 2010 schedule is available here.

      Updates: You can follow NECSS news and happenings via Twitter and our Facebook page. That's where all of the most up-to-date info will be!

      Speakers Dinner SOLD OUT

      The NECSS 2010 Speakers Dinner is now SOLD OUT. Thank you to everyone who registered. You will receive an e-mail shortly with additional dinner information. It's going to be a blast!

      Drinking Skeptically at NECSS

      The first NECSS Drinking Skeptically was so successful that we'll be doing it again this year! This special Drinking Skeptically will take place the Friday evening before the conference. NECSS registration is not required to attend; this event is free and open to the public.

      Where: Dewey's Flatiron - 210 5th Avenue New York, NY
      When: Friday April 16, 2010 @ 8PM

      Come make friends with both conference goers and local skeptics, and you just might run into a few NECSS presenters as well.

      Our mailing address is:
      New York City SkepticsPO Box 5122New York, NYC 10185-5122

      Copyright (C) 2010 New York City Skeptics All rights reserved.