Re: [skeptical] Digest Number 234

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      They could be alien juveniles out doing the alien equivalent of skateboarding.

      Here's an idea: Earth is being widely monitored by professional and amateur
      alien astronomers, and the crop circles are sponsored advertising of alien
      products. "Buy Galactic Bubble-Juice," or "Your investments are safe with
      Frelgar."

      Seriously, though. We should have more fun with this and make crop circles where
      commercial planes will over-fly them.

      Maybe something useful, like "Please fasten seatbelts."

      Perhaps political crop circles that say things like "Bush Lied."

      Or, just for fun, a giant middle finger with the words, "F*ck Earth." Or maybe,
      "Earth: It's what's for dinner."

      By the way, can you make crop circles in tobacco fields?