Re: [free_energy] "Nice of you guys to show up, it saves us billions of dollars in improbable research."

  • Sidney Hagen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2004
      Dear James,

      You need to step up to the plate and check the latest information.  In England they now have regular competitions to form the best crop circles.  One of the judging criteria is lack of entry and exit marks.  Some of the contestants enter with a small system of suspended ladders and leave no visible traces.  As far as elaborate is concerned I saw a helicopter view of a portrait of Elvis (seriously)  It was absolutely stunning. Humans are capable of elaborate works of art.  Just because no one claims that they were the culprit does it suggest anything but a human origin.  How do you know that I didn't make them?

      Do I think that the two old guys were the culprits behind all of the crop circles?  Absolutely not!  With every good hoax there are others that imitate the hoax.

      Thousands of years? Possibly but since the crops are replanted every year how would you know.  This is just vegetarian graffiti made by humans.  This still doesn't suggest anything but a human origin

      James Cicenia <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:
      Crop Circles --

      OK two guys claimed they did them. OK - What about
      these incredibly elaborate ones? No one steps up and
      claims them. Nobody saw them created. And, there
      haven't been any practice runs... just perfection???

      Anyway crop circles have been happening for hundreds
      if not thousands of years... so I am sure there is
      more to crop circles than just those two guys. Even
      the cropcircle teams that do it commercially don't
      know who did the impressive ones.

      Crop circles still fascinate me....
      http://www.circlemakers.org/totc2004.html