Re: [free_energy] "Nice of you guys to show up, it saves us billions of dollars in improbable research."

  • Sidney Hagen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 6:22 PM

      robin h <whacko23@...> wrote:

      Why?

      Unlimited budgets allow you to fund deception operations if it meets
      your purposes. Certain US 'allies' have been doing it for over 50
      years.

      >The government has always had the ability to fund covert operations that are >classified, and not public knowledge.  If they want a pigeon hole to sump off >funds for UFO research they can call it covert operations and fund it through >the defense budget.  They don't need SETI or NASA as a place to mask the >back engineered flying saucer parts that are stored in Area 51.  We all accept >that the defense department has covert operations.

      >Once again SETI is based on the idea that intelligent extraterrestrial life >exists, and it is trying to communicate with us.  It is obviously part of SETI's >and NASA's mission to seek out new life and new civilizations to boldly go >were no man has gone before. {split infinitive}  I think if an alien showed up in >our back yard most of the rocket surgeons down at NASA & SETI would be >saying we told you so.

      The Roswell 'stories' are first person accounts of what happened. It's
      hard to cover up the fact you had a birthday for too long. UFO is
      Unidentified Flying Object; I don't see why the US press stays silent
      when the Russian press printed stories about those things, including
      how their Air Defense Forces failed to affect such craft (back when the
      Soviet Bear was a bigger worry and Saddam was wearing diapers.)

      >The government has had classified aircraft for years.  The U2 flies on the edge >of space, the SR21 does better than Mach II, and the government has had a >legitimate purpose during soviet overflights during the cold war.  These are just >part of the declassified aging fleet.  It is not just Area 51 most of Nevada much >of the back part of California is restricted air space.  You can bet that the Air >Force has been rolling out their classified toys for years and testing them over >the open desert.  How are you going to describe an encounter with an aircraft >or missile that doesn't behave like you think it should like a patriot, a >sidewinder, a stealth fighter.  It is good for our defense to have this type of >technology.

      Unidentified Flying Object.  The key here is Unidentified,  if you don't know what it is why do you assume that it is extraterrestrial.

      You are disregarding the rest of the world. Not only Air Force
      pilots, but commercial airline pilots, sea captains, regular people
      have seen craft of non-Earth origin (at least nothing made by Boeing or
      Airbus.)

      >Did you see the Discovery Channels expose of the Crop Circle phenomenon? >Two old guys confessed that they had been making them as a hobby for 20 >years.  What I thought was great they showed the old guys making a crop >circle pattern with a two by four and a piece of rope on video tape, and they >called in the crop circle experts the next day.  One expert was showing how >the inlaid pattern of the broken stems were so inter weaved that this pattern >could not have been made by humans.  Once you believe that all UFO >sightings are extraterrestrial, no simple terrestrial explanation is acceptable..

      Even the US military newspaper overseas (The Stars & Stripes
      newspaper) carried stories and photos of UFO flyovers 20 years ago.
      BUT the next two weeks werw about the election, or whatever and most
      people quickly forgot.

      "You provide the money; You tell them HOW you want them to do it."

      "If we are looking, there must not be anything." It's easy to look and
      fiddle the numbers, unplug the alarms, whatever. If you tell them NOT
      to look, they will KNOW you have already found it. So keep looking...
      we know you won't find anything because your search parameters were
      wrong from the beginning (assuming MJ-12 and all that from the
      Eisenhower years did, in fact, take place.)

      Why look for evidence of life off of our own planet? Well, eventually
      people are going to find out (a government may think.) Better to
      introduce the concept gradually so they don't accuse us of hiding it.
      "Honest, we meant to tell you. We've been telling you all along,
      albeit slowly." Find a one-celled organism and it's plausible that
      there could be aliens... and people won't freak when the Pleiadian
      version of an Airstream trailer owner convention comes to Earth.

      >But who is going to freak or blame the government out if there are aliens?  We >have all cut our teeth on science fiction, and evolution.  In my life time I have >seen probably better that 2000 shows that have aliens of one form or another.  >Sometimes I wonder what their toilets might look like, but it is not like the >concept of an alien is strange in our society.

      Governments are there to provide services to the People. Security is
      one of the things it provides. If it can't protect us from aliens from
      outer space, the People may start asking why they are paying all those
      taxes anyway. The governments of the world have a vested interest in
      keeping the lid on it: if people find out, they may have to get real
      jobs.

      If evidence of ET life were found, the governments of the world could
      breathe a sigh of relief. They covered it up. They know they are
      going to be found out sooner or later. They are hoping that they can
      decide how we learn about it so they don't get caught lying to us "for
      our own good."

      That's just human behavior. Yuu asked why they would cover it up. I'm
      giving you a plausible reason.

      I'm off to watch Jetson re-runs.

    • erickrieg@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16 8:32 AM
        Crop Circles --

        OK two guys claimed they did them. OK - What about
        these incredibly elaborate ones? No one steps up and
        claims them. Nobody saw them created. And, there
        haven't been any practice runs... just perfection???

        Anyway crop circles have been happening for hundreds
        if not thousands of years... so I am sure there is
        more to crop circles than just those two guys. Even
        the cropcircle teams that do it commercially don't
        know who did the impressive ones.

        Crop circles still fascinate me....
        http://www.circlemakers.org/totc2004.html

      • Sidney Hagen
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16 5:22 PM
          Dear James,

          You need to step up to the plate and check the latest information.  In England they now have regular competitions to form the best crop circles.  One of the judging criteria is lack of entry and exit marks.  Some of the contestants enter with a small system of suspended ladders and leave no visible traces.  As far as elaborate is concerned I saw a helicopter view of a portrait of Elvis (seriously)  It was absolutely stunning. Humans are capable of elaborate works of art.  Just because no one claims that they were the culprit does it suggest anything but a human origin.  How do you know that I didn't make them?

          Do I think that the two old guys were the culprits behind all of the crop circles?  Absolutely not!  With every good hoax there are others that imitate the hoax.

          Thousands of years? Possibly but since the crops are replanted every year how would you know.  This is just vegetarian graffiti made by humans.  This still doesn't suggest anything but a human origin