"Nice of you guys to show up, it saves us billions of dollars in improbable research.

  • Sidney Hagen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      So if the flying saucer parts existed, wouldn't you want the government having their best scientists reverse engineering parts.  If they have been successful at reverse engineering the parts why do all flying things appear to run on rocket fuel and Jet A. {Here is where I admit that I have no idea what the covert side of the government really does}

      Look at all technologies that are spin offs of the government's research (NASA or the military) that the government let people have free and unrestricted access.

      Radar, Jet Power, Computers, Navigation System, Internet, GPS.  If it is really the standard operating procedure of the government to keep us in the dark and feed us garbage why did they allow us the computer and the Internet on which you and I have fun crabbing back and forth at each other.

      Think of how many votes JFK was going to get for promising to go the moon by the end of this decade.  Would it not benefit Bush to say "We got this drive system out of a flying saucer if I am reelected we will do round robin to Mars in the next four years and Alpha Centauri by the end of this decade."?  Between this promise and Kerry's mole Bush just might win.

      Other than me ragging you do you really receive any persecution for publicly posting a theory that they are hiding a flying saucer from us?  If I am the best scourge of the government then we are not the super power that we claim to be.

      Take care,

      Sid

      Do you Yahoo!?