skeptical - Mike Shermer in the Philadelphia area June 21

  • eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2002
      People,

      This list has been rather slow.

         It is great for skeptics to get involved in your local group.  I encourage people to look
      up their nearest local group from:

      For people in the greater Philadelphia area, you have an opportunity to meet Mike
      Shermer (publisher of skeptic magazine) Friday June 21 7PM at the Philadelphia Free
      Library.   details at:

      The following article is a good one to throw at alarmists taking up the chant how everything
      is deteriorating:
      It basically points out that on most issues, the quality of life is slowly getting better.

      Eric