New webpage.

  • bri_mue@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      There is a new historical, critical web site
      http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a7502210/index.html at the University
      of Vienna.It mentions new found documents and a conspiracy in which
      the "last King of the Punjab" played a roll, that threatened war not
      only in India and the Middle East, but in Europe itself. It also shows
      Theosophy's role in Indian nationalism highlighting their imperialist
      interest in India, including research in Blavatsky's Race Theory , who
      really was Koot Hoomi, and so on -
      Comments welcome, send to Bri_mue@...
      See als;

      Theosophy as a political movement

      Part I - The Theosophical Aryan League of Honour and the Dalip Singh
      Conspiracy

      Conspiracy Theories and Esotericism

      Part II - H.P. Blavatsky, early Theosophy in India, and evolutionary
      Racism

      Theosophy and Science

      Part III - Theosophy, Nationalist Indian Reform Movements and Caste

      Peopling of the Earth: Myths and Paleontology

      Theosophical Conversion and Race Theory-Part I

      H.P. Blavatsky's and Friedrich Max Mueller's "Aryan Race" and the
      Occult

      Move into Afghanistan Updated!

      Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled as source of Nicolas Notovich "Secret Life
      of Jesus"

      Letters from the White Brotherhood; Blavatsky's Masters and
      Colonialism

      Comment: The Great White Brotherhood and Co

      Editorial comment: Brendan French's work, and an update on Aryan
      Invasion (AIT) Theory

      The Masters, description of a new book

      See; http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a7502210/index.html

      Comments welcome