Re: A fairly trivial piece of debunking

  • Taticat9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2001
      Definitely a don't read if you are not up to humour yet, but otherwise it
      *is* pretty funny--

      Tati Ballion

      =====================

      We are all struck and shattered by the terrorist attack; some more so than
      others, some more literally than others. This infamy is truly a turning point
      in the history of America. At the very least, it will generate enough crap
      spam that, if forwarded to Third World Countries, may leave them so busy
      wondering how in the hell such a pack of idiots came to be a world power in
      the first place that they forget to blow anything else up for the rest of the
      millennium.

      Consider this list of coincidences ... what does it mean?

      The date of the attack: 9/11... 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

      Osama Bin Laden is Public Enemy #1

      The rap group Public Enemy released a song titled "911 Is A Joke"

      The number that most people dialed to report what had happened: 911

      September 11th is the 254th day of the year (and 2 + 5 + 4 = 11)

      If something cost $254, and it were being sold at an 11% discount, you
      would only pay $226.06, which is $11 less than $237.06

      After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

      I once ate a cupcake that had 11 sprinkles on it.

      119 is the international dialing code to Iraq & Iran. ( 1 + 1 + 9 = 11),
      which has nothing to do with this immediate situation, but it sounds good.

      If you placed a trillion dollar bills end-to-end around the equator, at
      least 11 of them would sink.

      Flight #11... 92 on board --- 9 + 2 = 11; 9 x 2 = 18; 9 - 2 = 7 and 18 - 7
      = 11

      Flight #77... 65 on board --- 6 + 5 = 11; 6 * 5 = 30; 6 - 5 =1 and 41 - 30
      = 11

      Flight #77... 1977 was the year the WTC was completed

      Flight #93... 1993 was the year the WTC was last bombed

      Flight #11... 1911 was the last year that those Arab bastards last got
      along with somebody

      Nostradamus... 11 letters

      My niece is 11

      Twin Towers... standing side by side, looks like the number 11

      McDonald's "Golden Arches" upside down look like a 'W'

      The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

      State of New York... The 11th State added to the Union

      HeywoodJablome@...... the 11th person to flame me for spamming them

      After I finish this cigarette, I will only have 11 left

      New York City... 11 Letters

      Afghanistan... 11 Letters

      Phil Hendrie... 11 letters

      "I hate Osama!"... 11 characters

      "You snort cow"... 11 letters

      setec astronomy... 11 Letters if you leave off the last 3, and save that 3
      for later.

      Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious contains 11 of the letters found in
      'Afghanistan,' 'New York City,' 'cigarette,' 'niece,' and 'cupcake'; there is
      just one letter noticeably absent--W, who was also noticeably absent during
      most of September 11th.

      Call Cleo Now... 11 letters

      The Pentagon... 11 Letters

      The Rosebowl... 11 Letters

      George W. Bush ... 11 letters

      W... 1 letter

      Colin Powell... 11 letters

      Penn & Teller... 11 characters

      Ramzi Yousef... 11 Letters (convicted in the WTC 1993 attack)

      'Go Ram Yourself'... almost 11 letters

      World War III... 11 Letters

      World War Three... 13 Letters

      WWIII... 5 characters; 13 - 5 + 3 (from above) = 11

      Winona Ryder... 11 Letters

      We don't know WHAT these amazing coincidences mean, but they tend to support
      the idea that our whole world and its events are always connected in some
      way, that Winona Ryder might play one of the people in the movie of all this,
      and that everything we do affects everyone else in some form or another, even
      if it's only in the form of spam.

      Be good to one another.