Fwd: Re: [FG]: Re: Taming Gravity with a force-field machine

  • Charles Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      Eric:
      and all...
      I believe the article referred to herein REQUIRES the direct attention of the best Skeptics you can find....

      It posted this morning on Bill's Beaty's freenrg-l

      I saw it last night in a popular mechanics too.

      Dave
      On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:24:40 -0700 "edward webber" <coronav@...>
      writes:
      > marcus i thought it was scientific american.

      Charlie Ford
      jford1@...
      cjford1@...