Re: [skeptical] Digest Number 103

  • Frank Sirett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      I would very much like to see this particular article, since I know about
      Oak Island and the only secret I have ever heard about was the one that was
      kept from the people that drowned in the hole looking for pirate treasure.
      That one is "if you dig below the water table, the hole fills with water.

      Not much of a secret, but from what I have read about Joe Nickell in the
      Maritimes, it is probably as good as any he was looking at.

      Frank Sirett
      Castelldefels, Spain

      > 1. Skeptic - Gentle Wind Project
      > From: Eric Krieg <eric@...>