Creationism vs Evolution essay by Dr. Massimo Pigliucci

  • John C. Snider
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2000
      Hello,

      I'm new to the list, but I thought you'd like to know that Dr.
      Massimo Pigliucci, noted skeptic, humanist and debater of
      creationists, has written an essay on creationism vs. evolution for
      the latest issue of http://www.scifidimensions.com

      If you like science fiction, science and the paranormal, I hope
      you'll visit the site and join our egroup as well! (We're also
      giving away a copy of his latest book "Tales of the Rational" to one
      randomly selected new egroup-er.)

      Thanks,
      John C. Snider, Editor
      scifidimensions