Re: Digest Number 94

  • Ian D. B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2000
      Personally, I was neither expecting nor hoping that
      society would collapse. I was sort of looking forward
      to a couple weeks off from work as society stumbled.
      I mean, after a month or so, foraging for food and
      struggling to keep warm would have gotten old.

      --- skeptical@onelist.com wrote:
      > I feel many people
      > have a sick
      > desire to see our "corrupt society" brought to it's
      > knees by
      > some disaster. - this feeling finds a good home
      > among the
      > "economically disenchanted".

      =====
      Home page: http://www.geocities.com/athens/cyprus/6674