325Abortion is Good

  • Miss Reason
    Apr 8, 2008

      I am not just PRO CHOICE, I am PRO ABORTION. Abortion not only gives a woman the opportunity to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, it helps solve our overpopulation problem. It would be great if people were more responsible and would only conceive a child when they were ready and eager to bring a new life into the world. But the sad reality is that there are billions of unplanned pregnancies. Abortion is just one solution to this problem, but it is an important one.

      Abortion proponents irrationally argue that a fetus is not a human being. Any living organism with 46 human chromosomes is HUMAN. Abortion opponents fail to differentiate between MURDER (killing for a bad reason) and JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE (killing for a good reason, such as terminating an unwanted pregnancy).

      http://MissReason.blogspot.com, presents a rational view of the Abortion Debate.

      http://www.youtube.com/MissReason2, focuses on the most dramatic example of Irrationality—the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks.