253Fox's Psychics Secrets Revealed Special

  • pkmndata
    May 27, 2003
      Hi, I happened to find this Yahoo Groups by chance really. I was
      searching on google.com and surfed on in...

      Anyway, there was a special on Fox about how they explained alot of
      the things psychics claim they can do and explained how they do
      them, sadly I missed like 95% of the show so I only saw like one
      trick.

      Did anyone happen to see the show? I'd really like to know about
      the stuff they showed there. Thanks,

      -pkmndata

      P.S. On this site
      http://magic.about.com/library/weekly/aa022300b.htm

      They talk about the tricks they explained on the show, but this guy
      doesn't tell you how they were done, if that helps anyone...