The San Jose Front Runners, Walkers and Wheelers (SJFRWW) is a social group for GLBT men and women, and their friends, centered around getting together for a weekly run followed by an optional coffee and brunch. The meet takes place in the Guadalupe River Park, near downtown San Jose and the San Jose airport.
The group gathers for its outing every Saturday morning at 9:00 am, rain or shine, at the parking lot behind the Heritage Rose Garden, one block southwest of the Taylor Street and Spring Street intersection. Some folks run, some walk, some bring bicycles to ride - everyone is welcome! The route runs through the Park and ends up at Panera Bread, on Coleman Ave, for coffee and brunch.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Any email address can be used to join the SJFRWW mailing list, but it is recommended you use a Yahoo! ID to join this group so that you can access all the Members Only features (for instance, the "Photos" section). If you don't already have one, obtaining a Yahoo! ID is FREE and simple...
- To join with a Yahoo! ID, click the Join This Group button at the upper right of this page. If you need a free Yahoo! ID, follow the instructions provided once you've clicked the button.
- To join with any other email address, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put 'subscribe' in the Subject: and again on the first line of the email message ... that's all you need.
- San Jose
- Feb 24, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.