File - Reminder

  • sixtiesandseventiessoccer@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 186 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Just a reminder you to come and visit the Sixties and Seventies Soccer Group at Yahoo.

      If you have heard some news of the stars from the 60s and 70s (well 80s, too, we're not that fussy) please write to tell us.

      Or if you spot a new website, you think others in the group would like to visit pass it on.

      Or if you have any suggestions on how to make the group better I'm always keen to know your views.

      Please come and read the latest emails from the group at:

      Or read the latest headlines at:

      http://ds.dial.pipex.com/bob.dunning/boband.htm

      Cheers

      Bob

      P.S. The reminder cannot be sent less often than monthly, but if you don't like getting just get your own back by sending me a match report of any game where Leeds were heavily beaten and I'll feel suitably chastised.

      www.bobdunning.net
    • sixtiesandseventiessoccer@yahoogroups.com
      Message 186 of 186 , Apr 1 4:55 AM
        Hi everyone,

        Just a reminder you to come and visit the Sixties and Seventies Soccer Group at Yahoo.

        If you have heard some news of the stars from the 60s and 70s (well 80s, too, we're not that fussy) please write to tell us.

        Or if you spot a new website, you think others in the group would like to visit pass it on.

        Or if you have any suggestions on how to make the group better I'm always keen to know your views.

        Please come and read the latest emails from the group at:

        See the old website (now no longer updated, sadly) at: