Players of World Cup Players

  • Gerard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Friends around the world.

      I am looking for my private database for pictures of players who ever
      had played for there national team during a World Cup.
      Wenn you have and willing to let me put them in my private database I
      am pleased to recieve your mail with their names.
      Maybe some of you also have some good websites url for me?

      Regards and already the best sport wishes for next year and a good
      World Cup.

      Gerard Stalenhoef
      the Netherlands.