Re: spurs

  • eastleighfan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2004
      --- In sixtiesandseventiessoccer@yahoogroups.com, "DARREN LIGHT"
      <darren.light@b...> wrote:
      > HI EVERYONE
      > MY COUSIN KEITH OSGOOD PLAYED FOR SPURS BETWEEN 1974-78 AND I AM
      LOOKING FOR ANY PHOTOS OR MOSTLY VIDEO FOOTAGE.
      > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE.
      > MANY THANKS
      > DARREN

      Hi Darren
      I will look in my loft to see if I have any old Saints V Spurs
      proggrammes from the time , to see if he played in any . I know
      Saints and spurs were in the 2nd division together in , 77/78 season,
      so I might have a couple . If i find them I will get in touchwith
      you ,and send them on
      Cheers
      Tim