Eighth,Ninth and Tenth Books ??

  • militis2000
    Message 1 of 205 , May 10, 2001
      Are these 'real', books by the same author as the
      Gremarche (spelling ?)<br>The local Botanica stocks this
      book, but it is very slim and different in format from
      the original by DeLaurence.
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy