Back in the saddle again!

  • doctormojo
    Message 1 of 205 , Apr 4, 2001
      Greetings! Sorry to leave things hanging for a
      couple of weeks, but was out of town and then ill for
      several days after I got back. But Ol' Doc's back on his
      feet again and rarin' to get started.<br><br>There are
      a couple of ways we can proceed, but I'd like to
      get some feedback from everyone as to which approach
      you'd all like best.<br><br>One way to go about it
      would be to work through the text from the beginning,
      taking time to discuss each of the seals as we come to
      them. Advantage: we get the background of understanding
      the book as a whole in context, which makes the magic
      of the individual seals stronger, IMO. Disadvantage:
      it can get a little overwhelming to work our way all
      the way through first time round.<br><br>Another
      approach would be to discuss each of the seals and their
      uses one at a time, and then after we've gone through
      them all, perhaps consider the text. Advantage: gets
      right into the practical uses of the seals right away,
      saving the theory and history for after, once a working
      relationship with the seals has been established.<br><br>I'm
      also open to any suggestions anyone may have to offer
      as to the way you'd all most like to
      proceed.<br><br>So what do you all most prefer? Let's get the ball
      rolling!
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy