Re: John the Conqueror

  • moloch_prime
    Message 1 of 205 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hello Doc, List and all! Just joined! Thought I'd
      share another great Hoodoo website that has lore and
      authentic old spells on it run by Jo and it's called
      "MojoMoon". She's the one with the dancing witchdoctor image
      on it.<br><br>Her site is at
      www.mojomoon.net<br><br>I know she's got some info of her own on High John
      aka Jalap root.<br><br>Moloch_Prime
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy