BIBLIOGRAPHY #3: Lost Books of Moses

  • doctormojo
    Message 1 of 205 , Mar 19 8:02 PM
      1. Henri Gamache, MYSTERY OF THE LONG LOST 8TH,
      9TH, AND 10TH BOOKS OF MOSES, Together With The Legend
      That Was of Moses and 44 Secret Keys to Universal
      Power. (Bronx, New York: Original Publications, 1983.
      Reprint of orig. pub. c.1940)<br><br>Fascinating
      historical and legendary speculation on Moses as Magician
      or, as Gamach puts it, "The Great Voodoo Man of The
      Bible". Establishes links between Moses and the Hermetic
      Tradition via the Graeco-Egyptian Magical Papyri. Highly
      (New York: Harper, 1991. Orig. pub. J.B. Lippincott,
      1939)<br><br>Historical novel of the life of Moses by a famous American
      black writer known for her studies of Afro-American and
      Carribean magic and folklore (see other Hurston books in
      BIBLIOGRAPHY #4). Cited by Gamache in 1 above. Incorporates
      many Middle Eastern and African magical egends about
      Moses not found in canonical sources.
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy