Welcome!

  • doctormojo
    Message 1 of 205 , Mar 15, 2001
      This club is for the sharing and exchange of
      information, both theoretical and practical, concerning the
      magical grimoire called The 6th & 7th Books of
      Moses.<br><br>The links section contains links to two online
      versions of the book, along with a list of the seals and
      their uses in Hoodoo folk-magic and root work, and an
      archived Usenet thread with some interesting information
      on the book's origins, courtesy of The Lucky Mojo
      Curio Company (no relation, affiliation, or other
      connection with ole' Doc here) and their *absolutely
      fabulous* esoteric archives. (Don't just take Doc's word
      for it, check 'em out at www.luckymojo.com! Best
      source of Hoodoo information on the 'net!).<br><br>I
      hope to post more information and a list of
      recommended reading in the next week or so as time
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy