Welcome Nejoum and Hijo Yemaya!

  • doctormojo
    Message 1 of 205 , May 23 7:32 PM
      Glad to see activity picking up in the club!
      Apologies for being out of the loop for a couple of
      weeks.<br><br>Nejoum, it looks like you have a fair amount of
      experience using the seals in a hoodoo context. I'd be
      really interested in hearing more about which seals you
      were taught to use in what hands for which purpose,
      and then comparing notes. My compliments to you if
      you've been able to copy the seals by hand! I'm pretty
      decent at magical calligraphy and sigil-work, but these
      seals were always a little too complex for me to manage
      easily, so I've always used the pre-printed
      ones.<br><br>Sounds like we're getting off the a practically-oriented
      start, which suggests that maybe the best angle of
      approach might be to first share some of the methods we've
      each used and been taught, and then move on to
      consider each of the seals and their uses?
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy