Re: inks

  • nejoum
    Message 1 of 205 , May 21, 2001
      ......Doves Blood ink is used mostly for love and
      peace spells, Dragons Blood Ink<br>is used to
      strengthen spells,<br>Bats Blood Ink is used in comanding,
      and conjure work.<br>Here is another one....<br>Money
      Drawing oil<br>1 part Frankencense, Myrrh,
      Sandlewood,<br>2 tablespoons to 2 oz oil. Add a peice
      Lovage, Lemon peel or lemon flowers<br>2 Tablespoons to 2
      oz oil add a peice of lode stone to each
      bottle.<br>:-)<br>Nejoum
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy