Invitation to join new Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses Group

  • Joseph Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006

      Since this group no longer has an owner or moderator, I decided it
      would be best to create a follow-on group with the same specific
      focus. I have added the same links (unless they were defunct), and
      will be adding all fresh scans there instead of the original group. I
      have also added to the files section the great list of editions of the
      text and secondary literature that was compiled by the original group
      owner, doctormojo. Please let us know which editions you use, and
      info on them if they are not already included in this file.