Fresh scans, corrections to first part

  • Joseph Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I have added fresh scans to the photos page (7princes folder) which
      include drawings from Scheible's 1865 edition. I have also
      incorporated corrections to the first part (Preface, Introduction=The
      Magic of the Israelites, and the Sixth Book of Moses) based on
      Scheible. NOTE: The English editor omitted frequent Hebrew letters
      interspersed in the text, which I have restored.

      http://www.esotericarchives.com/moses/67moses.htm

      Also note Scheible includes (at the end of the introduction) an
      advertisement for his edition of Abraham of Worms' Book of the Sacred
      Magic (of Abramelin).