Re: [Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses] Any moderators?

  • jacobsang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      The list owner should be able to appoint a new moderator, unless of course
      the list owner is also bouncing, unless of course if he is bouncing as well!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        The list owner, doctormojo, is also bouncing. Has anyone maintained
        contact with him? Any idea where we go from here?

        --- In sixthandseventhbooksofmoses@yahoogroups.com, "jacobsang"
        <jacobsang@g...> wrote:

        > The list owner should be able to appoint a new moderator, unless of
        course
        > the list owner is also bouncing, unless of course if he is bouncing
        as well!

      • xx_moloch_xx
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
          In sixthandseventhbooksofmoses, "Joseph Peterson" wrote:

          >The list owner, doctormojo, is also bouncing. Has anyone maintained
          contact with him? Any idea where we go from here?<

          Sadly no. I used to chat with him frequently and he was a member of my
          Guild of Sorcery group but disappeared a while back. Last I heard he
          was moving on from Hoodoo into something else and that was hearsay.

          Hey Joe, you're welcome to post the material from your 6th & 7th Books
          of Moses scans to my Evocational Magics group. I think I can set it so
          you yourself can post images to the Photos section if you'd like.

          The 6/7_BoM are considered "on topic" in EM since there are Spirits to
          summon in it, summoning formulae and other such topics.

          Are you a member of EM, Joe?

          Cordially,

          Moloch