Greetings & Salutations

  • xx_moloch_xx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2006
      Just a quick note to say hello to one and all. I found this group thru
      Joe Peterson's posting over at Aaron's Solomonic Grimoires group.

      I've been a HUGE fan of the 6th, 7th Books of Moses for years ever
      since my teacher turned me onto it. He's an Obeah man who worked with
      these books for all sorts of Workings.

      I've used some of seals from the book, one of which is the Great
      Pentagram Seal with the word "Heilig" (German for "holy") for sealing
      up a room that had a haunt in it. I've used the seal of Fortune with
      the Invocation for helping a client discover a treasure in her
      family's attic.

      I even carved the names (converted into Hebrew) from the 2nd Seal of
      the Schemhamforas into a staff made for a client. Later the client
      stabbed his own mother to death however I doubt the staff had much to
      do with this. He was into quite an array of weird and esoteric
      concepts many far more bizarre than a seal of Schemhamforas staff.

      So if you haven't tried the seals, do so. They work.

      Cordially,

      Moloch
      "The DEFINITIVE Site About Sorcery"
      http://www.molochsorcery.com

      "The FUTURE of Evocation"
      http://www.molochsorcery.com/REM1.html

      "FREE WItchcraft Lessons"
      http://www.molochsorcery.com/lessons.html
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
        Greetings, Moloch!

        Honestly, I think the original population has long since abandoned
        this group. Everyone coming in now has come in after I found and
        advertised the thing...

        Which is cool. We can spark up some great Hoodoo discussions in here,
        I bet. Once a few more folks come in. I think Athena is here...
        Maybe Zad will come by eventually.

        LVX
        Aaron

        --- In sixthandseventhbooksofmoses@yahoogroups.com, xx_moloch_xx
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Just a quick note to say hello to one and all. I found this group thru
        > Joe Peterson's posting over at Aaron's Solomonic Grimoires group.
        >
        > I've been a HUGE fan of the 6th, 7th Books of Moses for years ever
        > since my teacher turned me onto it. He's an Obeah man who worked with
        > these books for all sorts of Workings.
        >
        > I've used some of seals from the book, one of which is the Great
        > Pentagram Seal with the word "Heilig" (German for "holy") for sealing
        > up a room that had a haunt in it. I've used the seal of Fortune with
        > the Invocation for helping a client discover a treasure in her
        > family's attic.
        >
        > I even carved the names (converted into Hebrew) from the 2nd Seal of
        > the Schemhamforas into a staff made for a client. Later the client
        > stabbed his own mother to death however I doubt the staff had much to
        > do with this. He was into quite an array of weird and esoteric
        > concepts many far more bizarre than a seal of Schemhamforas staff.
        >
        > So if you haven't tried the seals, do so. They work.
        >
        > Cordially,
        >
        > Moloch
        > "The DEFINITIVE Site About Sorcery"
        > http://www.molochsorcery.com
        >
        > "The FUTURE of Evocation"
        > http://www.molochsorcery.com/REM1.html
        >
        > "FREE WItchcraft Lessons"
        > http://www.molochsorcery.com/lessons.html

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I've been a HUGE fan of the 6th, 7th Books of Moses for years ever
          > since my teacher turned me onto it. He's an Obeah man who worked with
          > these books for all sorts of Workings.

          Is there a particular edition of the 6th, 7th Books of Moses that you
          are more partial to? By what I mean, are there authors or publishers
          that you would avoid, and those that you recommend?
        • xx_moloch_xx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
            In sixthandseventhbooksofmoses, "Ray" wrote:

            >Is there a particular edition of the 6th, 7th Books of Moses that you
            are more partial to? By what I mean, are there authors or publishers
            that you would avoid, and those that you recommend?<

            Without going deep in debt for a good, solid copy of the book printed
            in the late 1800's, the best I've found is the Dorene Publishing
            version. Mine was published in 1987 by Dorene Publishing out of Texas,
            has a red cover and I paid $1.95 for it in 1989 at a botannica in
            South Florida.

            I'm not a fan of the Migene Gonzalez-Wippler edition as the seals are
            so poorly copied it's almost unreadable. I also do not like the Anna
            Riva copies in her book on Talismans evne though that's a nice
            resource for home-grown spellwork using them.

            Not sure how much one of the original copies is going for but last
            time I looked it was about $250.00 though if I can find an authentic
            one, I'm going to buy it.

            Cordially,

            Moloch
            "Real Sorcery 24/7"