Hi all, new member here, just joined, glad to be a part!

  • the_spirit_of_mercury
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      I've just been directed to this site by a friend of the wife's!

      My interest in coming here is about the seals, which I am most
      interested in finding a few answers regarding the 7 seals and their
      openings. I hope I'm at the right place...in seeking answers from a
      few adepts here who are open minded

      Anyway, glad to be here!
    • the_spirit_of_mercury
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Can anybody tell me what it means to have opened the 5th seal? other
        than what the bible interpretates it to be...

        Thanks