Greetings!

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Greetings!

      Looks like this is a low-traffic list, for sure. :) I'm looking for
      info on the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, so I ran across your
      group. I'll take a look through the archives, files, and links and
      see what you've got. :)

      BTW - you folks might be interested in my new book, released just last
      Halloween:

      Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires
      http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexsecrets.html

      The book, sadly, does not cover the 6th and 7th Books of Moses- but it
      does cover the European grimoiric (Solomonic) tradition that produced
      them *in depth*.

      Plus, I'm currently working on a follow-up article for the Journal of
      the Western Mystery Tradition (www.jwmt.org) that will cover the
      modern grimoiric tradition- especially focusing on the influences of
      Hoodoo, Voodoo and the Afro-Caribbean practices. Of course, to talk
      about Hoodoo, I'll have to talk about the Books of Moses. ;)

      Anyone who would like to share their experiences in this regard, I'd
      love to hear from you! :)

      LVX
      Aaron