Re: spiritual oils

  • hijo_yemaya
    Message 1 of 205 , May 20, 2001
      LMAO<br>of course not! just a recipe here and
      there, you know as you find them. LOL. I 'm just as bad.
      I write mine in all sorts of books and then when I
      go through a cleaning phase gotta wonder if I was
      giving away some of my recipes without thinking.
      LOL<br>mark
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy