Re: A short drama about the books of Moses.

  • Michael D.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
      Hello Manfy,

      By "drama" do you mean this is a fictional account, or are there
      elements of biographical truth in your account? Any way it is, it is
      quite an interesting piece. :)

      > So, one day,while in bed, I decided to attune with a
      > seal from the book. I held the seal began
      > comtemplating, and meditating .

      This is pretty interesting too - in the archives there's a whole
      discussion of scrying the seals.

      > For almost 3 days, the
      > experience was "biza" and can not be described by
      > words of mouth.I was helped by witch doctor, he showed
      > me how to bring everything back to normal.

      What does "biza" mean? Is it a shortening of "bizarre"?

      > I then gave 80% of my time in the study of
      > mysticism, and for a key to using the book. When i
      > even did find the key I became less interested,
      > because during my travels to different parts of the
      > world, and searches beyond the physical, I discover my
      > trueself, who I really AM. The Magic which i sort my
      > whole life was actually my True-Self.

      This too is an interesting point - while spells and magic usually
      tend to be about material or personal gain on a mundane level, they
      often open new vistas on personal power and self development [for
      instance the First Seal of the Sixth Book, which is used for finding
      hidden treasure, could also mean finding hidden qualities within
      oneself].

      Thanks for sharing,
      Michael