A short drama about the books of Moses.

  • fred EDEN
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2005
      A short drama about the books of Moses.
      As a teenager,Long time ago,in a far and strange land,
      I had inherited a small book with a hardcover and
      strange seals with my grandfather's initials in it. It
      was the "6th and 7th Books of Moses". I was told never
      to read aloud from the book. I didnt know how to use
      the book but i knew if I tried harder I would one
      day.Strange things began happening. First of all I
      could never lose the book, even when I forgot it
      somewhere no one would find it except me. I could a
      high energy vibration radiating from the books, when
      it had been over and over. Sometime, just by opening
      the book, I would have a headache. Nevertheless, I
      continued to inquire from people how to use the book.
      Most people had stories of the book but knew nothing
      really about it. The few people who had copies of it,
      were such rich,aristocratic people, that i wouldnt
      even let them know i had some thing of that sought in
      my possession.
      So, one day,while in bed, I decided to attune with a
      seal from the book. I held the seal began
      comtemplating, and meditating . I happened to fall
      asleep. When I got up, there the Drama began...
      It was the most unique moment i have ever had
      in my life, before. I was suspended in the air. Even
      though i was walking I couldnt feel the ground. I
      could see beyond my everyday activities. My body was
      vibrating as fast as I could imagine.I asked my friend
      if he saw anything different about me, and naturally
      he said nothing.
      I was really scared but i could tell no-one
      of what was going on. For almost 3 days, the
      experience was "biza" and can not be described by
      words of mouth.I was helped by witch doctor, he showed
      me how to bring everything back to normal.
      I then gave 80% of my time in the study of
      mysticism, and for a key to using the book. When i
      even did find the key I became less interested,
      because during my travels to different parts of the
      world, and searches beyond the physical, I discover my
      trueself, who I really AM. The Magic which i sort my
      whole life was actually my True-Self.
      My life is dedicated in showing people the
      direction to finding their True nature.

      May the Infinite Light of the Cosmic be with you
      Always. LOVE One another, ITS the KEY.
      MANFY.

      =====
      BELIEVE IN WHO YOU ARE !!!
    • Michael D.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
        I can't really answer this question, as I have never used these books
        myself. However, I recall reading something about using the seals
        for a new job in the archives - give it a look.

        Have you ever used the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses?
        Any anecdotes, results or stories you want to share?

        Michael

        --- In sixthandseventhbooksofmoses@yahoogroups.com, michael young
        <mikeagle2003@y...> wrote:
        > i wish to know how i can obtain power over my runaway wife and also
        how to easily get anew job doing to make money to take care of mine
        kids.
        > love mike young
      • Michael D.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
          Hello Manfy,

          By "drama" do you mean this is a fictional account, or are there
          elements of biographical truth in your account? Any way it is, it is
          quite an interesting piece. :)

          > So, one day,while in bed, I decided to attune with a
          > seal from the book. I held the seal began
          > comtemplating, and meditating .

          This is pretty interesting too - in the archives there's a whole
          discussion of scrying the seals.

          > For almost 3 days, the
          > experience was "biza" and can not be described by
          > words of mouth.I was helped by witch doctor, he showed
          > me how to bring everything back to normal.

          What does "biza" mean? Is it a shortening of "bizarre"?

          > I then gave 80% of my time in the study of
          > mysticism, and for a key to using the book. When i
          > even did find the key I became less interested,
          > because during my travels to different parts of the
          > world, and searches beyond the physical, I discover my
          > trueself, who I really AM. The Magic which i sort my
          > whole life was actually my True-Self.

          This too is an interesting point - while spells and magic usually
          tend to be about material or personal gain on a mundane level, they
          often open new vistas on personal power and self development [for
          instance the First Seal of the Sixth Book, which is used for finding
          hidden treasure, could also mean finding hidden qualities within
          oneself].

          Thanks for sharing,
          Michael