New Botanica In New Orleans

  • salseromaximo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Greeting's List,

      Just a quick FYI and I hope it is acceptable as per the
      list "rules"... there is a new Botanica opening in New Orleans!!

      The doors opened November 1st.

      Santa Barbara Botanica (Santero Owned and Operated!)
      403 South Lopez
      New Orleans,LA.
      [on the corner of Banks and Lopez]
      504-821-8898

      Santa Barbara will also stock Vodou,Hoodoo,Spiritist and
      Wiccan/Pagan wares in addition to having an Italero available for
      Dilogun readings.