Re: spiritual oils

  • hijo_yemaya
    Message 1 of 205 , May 20, 2001
      do you have any good reference books for making your own oils or are you willing to share some recipes, pretty please :)<br>mark
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy