hello Im new to the group

  • dream1171
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      Im on a journey of education Inm very intersted in what is called
      alternative religions but that are some of the oldest religions , I
      was told as a child my great grand mother on my father side was a
      vodoo persona nd was a seeker of the sixth and seventh book of moses,
      and I was real suprised to see this here because its not talked about
      I have so many questions , like do they exstist what is supposedly in
      them why would someone seek them till the day they die