To All Group Members!

  • nanfonguinin <nanfonguinin@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      Greetings! I am very pleased to have joined this group. I am Mambo
      Jou Ma Bon, initiated and ordained priestess of Haitian Vodou. I
      was born and raised in Haiti. I have been initiated for 24 years,
      but I have been practicing for about 37 years. I come from a line
      of Vodou Priests and Priestesses. I am open to individual e-mails
      from group members. My e-mail address is nanfonguinin@y...
      I'm open to answering any questions you may have about me or the
      religion. I am developing a web site dedicated to Vodou and my and
      my society (Société Jou Ma Bon or Days of Good Society) members'
      services. We are professionals. I am the head Priestess of my
      society at my peristyle in Port-au-Prince Haiti.
      Along with my husband, also initiated and ordained, and other Mambos
      and Houngans we provide quality service. We even provide some free
      services. The site is currently under construction, but I will keep
      everyone updated as to when to check it out. Rest assured friends,
      I am not a bogus, wanna-be Mambo, con artist. I do not fake
      possesion and steal peoples' money. I do not believe in lying about
      anyones health condition or anything else for the purpose of
      profiting. I come from a long line of Vodouists or Vodouisans and
      experienced possesion for the first time when I was only 12 years
      old at my First Holy Communion in Haiti. I can provide unbelievable
      services. I'll keep you posted!