Re: spiritual oils

  • nejoum
    Message 1 of 205 , May 20, 2001
      .......Are you refering to the oils, such as fast
      Luck, Van Van, Just Judge, Controlling, comanding, bend
      over, and so on, or just sented oils?<br>I used to make
      all my own....But I am getting lazy and get most of
      mine on line.<br>The Oils at Lucky Mojo Curio Co. are
      the best. She does not strain all the herb from the
      oil.<br>I still like to make my own Van Van tho.<br>Nejoum
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy