2nd Seal of the Schemhamforash

  • moloch_prime
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 10:35 AM
      Has anyone done anything using this seal? Just curious. I once
      painted the Holy names onto a staff I custom made for a client. He
      then would take the staff and chant the names and then invoke the
      power for whatever it was he wanted to use it for.

      Just curious to see if anyone else used this seal and what they used
      it for.

      Moloch