Re: Occult Supply Stores

  • zaramad
    Message 1 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
      I'm pretty sure Indio was the shop being referred
      to. It's gone under different names over the years
      (Skippy's and International Imports, to name two of
      them).<br><br>LOL is internet jargon for "laughing out
      loud".<br><br>Among occult supply stores in the LA area that are
      still in business, another good one is Panpipes
      Magickal Emporium on Cahuenga between Hollywood and Sunset
      Boulevards in Hollywood. Small store, but their stuff is
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy