Re: Where can I order a copy of the 6 &

  • doctormojo
    Message 1 of 205 , Feb 16, 2002
      Be on the lookout on eBay and other auction sites
      as well. Used book search sites like AbeBooks.com
      and BoolFinder.com are good resources
      also.<br><br>Right now eBay has a copy of the same orange hardcover
      1970's deLaurence edition I started out with, and
      bidding has started out at $69.95, and Serpents Occult
      Books in Florida listed a copy of the same edition a
      few months ago at $100.00!<br><br>On the other hand,
      a couple months back Zaramad managed to score a
      copy of the original 1914 deLaurence hardcover edition
      of which these others are reprints for under $20.00
      on eBay! Seller set the opening bid low with no
      reserve, and nobody else saw it or bid on
      it.<br><br>Similarly, through BookFinder.com I managed to find an old
      paperback copy of the Lewis de Claremont edition for
      $12.00<br><br>You can, of course, also order newer editions through
      Indio Products or any number of other sources. But if
      you'd like one of the old ones, especially hardcover,
      excellent deals are still to be had now and then if you
      know where to look.
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy