spiritual oils

  • hijo_yemaya
    Message 1 of 205 , May 20 5:18 PM
      What do you all think of the spiritual oils that you can by at candle shops? Or do you think that it is better to make your own? Are there any good oils that can be bought online?<br>mark
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy