Re: practice?

  • nejoum
    Message 1 of 205 , May 18, 2001
      .......At first Aritha let me copy hers.<br>And I
      would make a small copy on a peace<br>of parchment,
      anoint with oil and include it rolled up in the
      hand.<br>I just had Aritha's word as to which one benifited
      which working.<br>Remember this was back in the 60's
      and early 70's......Since then I have gotten
      parchment paper. can't get<br>skin parchment much
      anymore....unless you want to pay an arm and a leg for it!!<br>As I
      have gotten older I am getting lazyer. I get most of
      my oils, powders,and washes at Lucky Mojo Curio
      Co.<br>Her quility is very high and reasonable
      prices.<br>You can check out Papa Bones too....they have a large
      selection of VooDoo supplys.<br>But they are slow on
      delivery.<br>I do think Lucky Mojo's oils are better tho!<br>
      Nejoum
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy