Re: practice?

  • nejoum
    Message 1 of 205 , May 18, 2001
      .......I lived for quit some time in W.V.<br>were
      I learned folk and Hoodoo from the nicest old lady
      who lived next door to me.<br>She has passed on many
      years now.<br>Shortly after we moved back to Calf.<br>I
      was taught to include certain seals in my hands to
      give them more power.<br>She never really knew the
      true meaning of them.<br>Nejoum
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27 8:42 PM
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy