Related List

  • sefirot613
    Message 1 of 205 , Dec 2, 2001
      Some of you may be interested in the
      topics.<br><br>The purpose of this list is to serve as a forum for
      place for non-pagan followers of the Elohim ("God") of
      Kabbalah <br><br>* The Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses
      The Key of Solomon (Clavicula Salomonis)
      The Sefer Yetzirah, The Bahir and the Zohar
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy