practice?

  • hijo_yemaya
    Message 1 of 205 , May 17, 2001
      well, nejoum,<br>i am from louisiana if that
      answeres your question. lol. my practice is basically
      louisiana folk magic. i do have initiations in two african
      based traditions. haven't used the seals before. how do
      you get them placed in your hands?<br>mark
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy