goofer dust

  • stovepipe219
    Message 1 of 205 , Nov 1, 2001
      When gathering graveyard dirt, it is my practice
      to offer a libation to the buried corpse, a glass of
      wine in my case, perhaps rum for some one else. I
      don't know why I do this, but it feels right. I may
      have read something about it somewhere, but I can't
      recall. Also, the usual prescription is the grave of a
      criminal for hexing, the grave of an innocent for white
      magick. My recommendation is to find someone you are
      connected to, such as your great grandparents, and go with
      that. Be respectful. Also, a stone or pebble from the
      grave makes a good altar piece, IF it is someone you
      are connected to in a positive way.
    • hexxyx3
      Message 205 of 205 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hello Zaramad,<br>Thankyou for responding to my
        inquiry.<br>How are the oils at Panpipes??I'm on their mailing
        list but I've never been to the store.One place I've
        shopped at for years is Eye of the Cat.They have a good
        selection of herbs.I know Indio very well.They have the
        best prices.<br> Thanks again,<br> Hexxy